Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream (0.67 Oz) + 2 Free Micropore Surgical Tape (Two Rolls: 1 inch and 1/2 inch)
Curaderm BEC5 Cream contains the active ingredient, Solasodine Glycosides, made from eggplant and a less well-known plant from Australasia, the Devil's Apple.
After two decades of research, biochemist Dr. Bill Cham discovered that the natural Curaderm BEC5 Cream works by stripping away a sugar called Rhamnose which is not found in healthy cells. Then the immune system induces apoptosis and removes the unhealthy cell.
Curaderm BEC5 has been proven to be effective on keratosis (sunspots) and even age spots, often removing them within days.
In 2018, Curaderm was approved by the European Health Authorities as a Medical Device Class 1 for the indication “Topical Treatment with Keratolytic Action, and Antineoplastic Activity in the Treatment and Healing of Localized Basal Cell Carcinoma of the Skin”. (1)
BEC5 Curaderm is a non-toxic product as it has the same active ingredients found in eggplant, eaten regularly by people everywhere.
Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream - 20 ml (0.67 oz)
- Imported from Australia in small batches to ensure freshness.
- 20 ml tube (lasts approximately 2-3 months).
- THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT developed in Australia by Biochemist, Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D.
- Includes Two 3M Micropore Surgical Tape Rolls: 1 inch x 10 yards + 1/2 inch x 10 yards - Tan Color.
- Fast, effective results. Uses natural plant extracts.
- Contains the active ingredient, Solasodine Glycosides.
- Strips away Rhamnose to promote cell health and growth.
- Effective on keratosis (sunspots) and even age spots, often removing them within days.
- BEC5 Curaderm is a non-toxic.
Skin Care Concerns, such as:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
- Dark Spots
- Sun Spots
- Premature Aging
- Skin Discoloration
BEC5 should NOT be used on moles.
- Solasodine Glycosides (BEC) (active anti-cancer ingredient) from Eggplant
- Salicylic Acid
Clean the area concerned with a mild antiseptic then dry and apply the BEC5 thickly over the area. Apply Curaderm BEC5 at least twice daily and cover the area with a micropore tape (included).
* Curaderm BEC5 should be stored below 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius). Best if kept in the fridge.
Curaderm-BEC5 is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information in this article is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem, disease, or prescribing medication.
Read the reviews for Curaderm on Earth Clinic here.